The online service shopwithscrip.com is now available as an ordering method for all of your scrip needs. While we will continue to accept paper order forms as always, we strongly encourage scrip customers to set up an account with shopwithscrip.com.
Why should you use shopwithscrip.com?
- It’s quicker and easier than the traditional order form–both for you and the school.
- It reduces the chance of mix-ups and incorrectly filled orders.
- You can reload select existing gift cards immediately rather than waiting for a new card you ordered to arrive.
- Some merchants allow you to print your own gift certificates immediately, rather than waiting for an order to be processed by the school.
How to do it:
- Go online to http://www.shopwithscrip.com/, and set up a free account.
- Click on “Create Account” in the “Family Start-Up” box at the left.
- Fill out the information. Registration is free, and your account is secure.
- When asked for your ShopWithScrip enrollment code, enter 32F8L885478L, which is the code for Blessed Sacrament. (You can copy the code straight from here into the box, and you won’t need it again after you’ve registered.)
- Once you’ve registered, you can log-in in the orange box at the left of the main page.
- You can order scrip from both local and national merchants using the “Shop” tab at the top of the page.
- You can see all the merchants in a category or search for a specific store or restaurant.
- You can either pay with your own check (just like you’ve always done for scrip) or with the PrestoPay feature that debits the payment directly from your checking account.
- If you want to pay with a check just print off the confirmation page and attach your check to it. Then just turn in your confirmation and check to the school office.
Signing Up for PrestoPay
Enroll in PrestoPay, the online payment method through shopwithscrip.com, and pay for your orders with the electronic funds transfer system. It’s easy, it’s secure, and it allows you to skip the hassle of paying with cash or checks.
To Sign up simply log in to your shopwithscrip.com account and follow these steps:
Click on the PrestoPay link in the left navigation bar of your Family Home Page
Enter your bank account information on ShopWithScrip’s secure website
Great Lakes Scrip Center will deposit two small amounts into your bank account.
Enter these amounts in your PrestoPay registration to verify your account
You’ll receive an email with an approval code that you will then need to email to our coordinator at
Once your account is approved by our coordinator, you’ll be ready for online payment! For a small convenience fee of only $0.15 per order, you’ll have the quickest and easiest way to pay for scrip!
What is SCRIP?
SCRIP is a program that was created to help churches and schools in their fundraising efforts. At Blessed Sacrament, we sell SCRIP gift certificates to over 80 stores in the Lincoln area. When you shop with SCRIP, businesses donate a portion of your gift certificate (up to 30%) directly to Blessed Sacrament, all at no additional charge to you, the customer. So, just make your regular household purchases that you would make anyway with SCRIP and help Blessed Sacrament in the process.
How SCRIP generates revenue for Blessed Sacrament
The Great Lakes SCRIP Center acts on behalf of churches, schools and other non profit organizations to purchase large amounts of SCRIP from grocery stores, department stores, and other retailers. Because the SCRIP is purchased with cash up front, the participating retailers offer a substantial discount. Blessed Sacrament buys the SCRIP from Great Lakes SCRIP Center at a discount, and re-sells the certificates to families like yours for full face value. The discount – from two to fifteen percent or more – is Blessed Sacrament’s revenue.
Where Can I Buy SCRIP?
- SCRIP can be purchased online at www.shopwithscrip.com. The site allows you to print certain gift cards, reload gift cards, or place orders for gift cards that will be delivered through the school.
- You can purchase SCRIP through school by sending an order form and payment to school with your child. Your child will then bring the SCRIP home when it arrives or you can choose to pick it up at the school office during regular office hours (8:00 am. – 3:00 p.m.).
- Your completed order form and check can also be dropped by the school office.
- Orders placed by noon on Friday will normally be available for pickup on the following Thursday.
- Any questions please feel free to call the school office at 476-6202.