Parent – Teacher Association (PTA)
The PTA contributes assistance and materials in support of the educational mission of Blessed Sacrament School. Students receive maximum benefit when all parents are active and attend meetings.
PTA Committee for 2012-2013
Sara Sharp – President
Ann Ames – President Elect
Francesca Beltran – Secretary
Linda Broers – Treasurer
Lori Wilson – Auxiliary Member
Planned Meetings for 2011-2012
September 28, November 16, January 11, and March 28. All meetings are at 7:00 pm in the school gym.
PTA elections for 2012-13 are April 27th during the Learning Fair.
PTA will be hosting Coffee and Rolls on October 30, January 29, and April 29 with all of the proceeds going toward a new water founain in the cafeteria.
PTA Meeting Minutes
General Meeting Information
The general PTA meeting is conducted according to an agenda. The agenda is determined at the officers board meeting. Issues riased that are not on the agenda will be tabled until the next meeting. Many times parents have issues they want discussed at the General Meeting. Parents are always welcome to address these issues through the following procedure:
- Prior to the Board Meeting call the President and ask to address the board.
- Attend the Board Meeting and present your concern.
- The board will decide if the item is to appear on the agenda.
- Your name will appear on the agenda as the presenter.
- You must attend the General Meeting and present your concern.
- The general assembly will discuss the item and determine what action should be taken.
Board Meetings and General Meetings are listed on the school calendar.